Friday, October 19, 2007

Trip to Niagara Falls

Last weekend we went to thousand islands and niagara falls.
Lots of fun and adventure from the starting of the trip itself. We allmost missed the bus, as we were totally lost in boston. We had reach the starting point at 6:45, and we were allmost there at 6:15. But since we had to park our car, a guy told us that you can park at south station and he showed the way, but I guess we misunderstood the way, we reached somewhere else, and then onwards we were just going here and there, but our destination. We went to a tunnel, after paying $3 (Rs120), from there we reached to north of boston again. It was allready 6:50. Now time was slipping from our hands. Bus had to start at 7. I decided to somehow reach the I93 highway again, from there we knew the way. Somehow we reached to beach road, where we found parking lot. I parked my car, in a smal passage, as a inch left or right, and car will get good look. When I parked, I found that, I cant open the door. Somehow I tried to come out from wondow. Then I pushed the button to close the window, and rapidely got my hand out of it. It was 7:15, and the guide was waiting for us eagerly.
So, बाल बाल बच gaye.
More about the trip later sometime।
Here are the pix

No comments: