Friday, October 19, 2007

My trip to Mount Washington

Well, fall has started here, so it's time to go out somewhere in new hampshire. Now we heard that, there is a white mountain seriese, which is good to visit in NH. Then our coleague told that there is mount washington there which has nice view but the weather there is unstable. He told you can drive till up, or you can take the train.
But I and my friend Bharat decided to go to the top by trakking. We started early at around 6-7. But since we didn't know the rout, reached on the base at around 1;15. Now the lady at informatin centre told us that, we won't be able to make it, as it's 8 hour round trip. But we started with full josh, and reached till allmost top, at 3:15. Since I had no experiance of driving at night, I wanted to go down early, so we can finish our half journey to home before dark. We spent around 15 minutes at that local maxima, and started to came back.
The overall trip was a great fun. Very nice weather, nice landscapes in journey. It was tiring also. I realized that my stemina has decreased so much that, I was fully tired in the middle itself.

Here are the snaps.

Next day when I checked my weight, I had lost 3 KG, wow I was very happy, but one day later I checked and saw 1kg came back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.