Saturday, July 26, 2008

Heading west again

So here I go. Living happily in bangalore. talking daily to my sweetheart on phone (many thanks to ambani for such a nice offer of unlimited calls on riliance 2 reliance).
One day I am going to my cubicle and I get to know that I have 2 go 2 U.S. in few days. Damn I got a little shock. I didn't expect it. OK, so here I go to Andover, via Boston via Frankfurt.
It has been around 8 days here and I am allready bored. This time specially because I didn;t have much enthu to come here, second I have came alone. But on flight I gore less bored that last time. May be I am now little used to of those push back seats, where I was not able to sleep at all earlier. Now I can take some little naps atleast I think.
So the journey till here was pretty ok. Only when before landing my ears were on blast. this time even my right eye also geve me an extreme pain, I don't know why. I was like, I don't know what to do. I pressed my eye. My eyebrow part was like blowing away. I pressed that. For ears I used chewing gum, which worked pretty well. I still remember last time I was on allmost tears when the plane was landing on Boston. This time, on appt my seniour is also there with me, he is with his family. So food is not a problem atleast for few days :)
The office is boring as I expected, this time more than last time. but 2 days agao my seniour found out that there's a fuseball table there. SO for 2 days we are playing fuse ball at afternoon which is pretty enjoyable. So for last 8 days only thing I enjoyed here is the fuseball. Actually the whether is also good, it;s raining and thunder storms here. I like this season. We got a veri nice car hundai azera, which is very smooth in driving. I like driving in U.S. as it's quite easy to drive, and you can safely drive at over 100kmph.
Other than that I am planning to gofor joggin but not getting time or due to my laziness not able to get wake in the morning. I hope I would be able to start in couple of days. Otherwise I'll do that at eve time.
Today I decided this weekend I will go somewhere. I can't waste my weekend in office or appt. 2morrow I am going for a trip to some water falls trails thing. don't remember the name, actually my senior is going so I told I will join him. Any way if he wouldn;t be going I was gonna go with my own. I hope it would be a nice spot.

No comments: