Saturday, May 14, 2005

Space Tourism Group Sets Price, Date for First Suborbital Flight

A private space tourism firm has set both the price and timeframe for their first passenger-carrying launch of a suborbital spacecraft.

AERA Corp., which is developing the six-seater spacecraft Altairis, has set ticket prices for its first flights at $250,000. The rocket is slated to make its first launch in December 2006, AERA officials said.

"With our design completed and our agreements in place to use Cape Canaveral for launch, flight logistics and landing, we are now ready to begin ticket sales," said Bill Sprague, AERA founder, CEO and chief scientist, in a statement this week.

I really want to have a tour to space. You know I wanted to be astronot from my childhood, but somehow I became computer engg. So sad :-(
OK OK. Stop crying, I will try to bue couple of ticket. One for me and another one for my partener, is there any B U Tful girl wants to come with me ? ? ?

No comments: